Take charge of your continuing professional development through the CNA Learning Centre, our new and innovative learning management system.
You can track your learning journey, find opportunities that suit your learning preferences, and access learning resources and tools that are robust, reliable and competency-based.
The CNA Learning Centre is the latest in our efforts to meet nurses’ continuing professional development needs. We’re dedicated to providing current, credible resources and tools for nurses as part of our goal to promote quality care and patient safety.
Start learning now!
There are several courses to choose from. This is only the beginning! Check back regularly for updates.
- Code of Ethics for Registered Nurses — 10 modules available! These modules bring CNA’s Code of Ethics to life and explain how to apply it in your daily practice.
- CNA CFNU Evidence-based Safe Nurse Staffing Toolkit — 4 modules available! These modules help equip nurses and nurse managers with the knowledge, skills and tools to address patient safety issues and nursing practice gaps or concerns that result from unsafe nurse staffing practices
The online courses are:
- Engaging and interactive — with simulations, videos, quizzes and other features.
- Robust and reliable — the result of over 100 years of experience in delivering high-quality courses.
- Competency-based — with opportunities to try out your new skills so you can apply them in your practice.
Access the CNA Learning Centre
CNA jurisdictional members — log in to or create your MyCNA (formerly NurseONE) account. (How do I know if I am a CNA member? RNs belonging to one of these provincial or territorial members are automatically part of CNA.)
Ontario and Quebec RNs, and retired nurses — log in to or create your MyCNA (formerly NurseONE) account. To get member-discounted pricing, join CNA.