How to access
Take charge of your continuing professional development through the CNA Learning Centre, our innovative learning management system.
- Code of Ethics for Registered Nurses — 10 modules available! These modules bring CNA’s Code of Ethics to life and explain how to apply it in your daily practice. Each module is $22.45 for CNA members, $9.95 for nursing students and $29.95 for non-members.
NEW COURSES NOW AVAILABLE!
CNA has partnered with the World Continuing Education Alliance and the International Council of Nurses to release a diverse lineup of continuing professional development courses. Details below. Each course is $29.95 for CNA members, $9.95 for nursing students and $39.95 for non-members.
Course titles include:
- Achieving a Facilitative Approach
- Achieving Work-Life Balance
- Adult Sepsis
- Approach to “General Deterioration”: Atypical Presentation of Sepsis in the Elderly
- Assertive Communication
- Classification of Shock
- Errors and Experiences in Healthcare
- Ethnicity and Culture
- The Future of Leadership in Healthcare
- Integrating Self-care Into Current Practice
- Local and Regional Anaesthesia
- Nursing Documentation
- The Overlap Between Falls and Syncope
- Pain Management in Palliative Care
- Self Harm Assessment
- Team Roles and Personality
- Understanding Antibiotics and the Rise of Superbugs
- Understanding Urinary Tract Infections
- Wounds and Soft Tissue Injuries: Management of Soft Tissue Injury
How to access
Use your MyCNA account to access the CNA Learning Centre.
- CNA members (jurisdictional, independent and retired) — simply log in to or create your MyCNA account (formerly NurseONE) and select CNA Learning Centre. (Nurses belonging to one of these provincial or territorial members are automatically CNA members.)
- Licensed/registered practical nurses and registered psychiatric nurses — if you have already become a CNA member, simply log in to your MyCNA account and select CNA Learning Centre. If you are not a CNA member, create a free MyCNA account to browse the courses. You can join CNA to get member-discounted pricing.
- Non-CNA members — create a free MyCNA account to browse the courses. If eligible, you can join CNA to get member-discounted pricing.
With the CNA Learning Centre, you can track your learning journey, find opportunities that suit your learning preferences, and access learning resources and tools that are robust, reliable and competency-based.
The CNA Learning Centre is the latest in our efforts to meet nurses’ continuing professional development needs. We’re dedicated to providing current, credible resources and tools for nurses as part of our goal to promote quality care and patient safety.
The online courses are:
- Engaging and interactive — with simulations, videos, quizzes and other features.
- Robust and reliable — the result of over 100 years of experience in delivering high-quality courses.
- Competency-based — with opportunities to try out your new skills so you can apply them in your practice.
Start learning now!