The Dorothy Wylie Health Leaders Institute residential program scheduled for May 19 to May 22, 2020 in Toronto has been postponed due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
The Canadian Nurses Association supports all regulated nurses who have a critical role to respond to this pandemic situation. Our nursing community must focus its attention and resources to the well being and care of Canadians during COVID-19.
CNA will contact registrants directly to provide further information regarding next steps.
We thank the lead faculty, guest speakers and organizers for their commitment to the Dorothy Wylie Health Leaders Institute.
The residential Dorothy Wylie Health Leaders Institute features a variety of highly respected speakers and facilitators delivering a concentrated program of study of leadership principles, models, behaviours, skills and tools. Read our brochure for full details [PDF, 1.1 MB]. If you have any questions, please contact Nada Hammude at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Participants will gain:
- A deeper understanding of leadership trends, principles and skills
- Skills and expertise that enable more collaborative and integrated practice
- Insight into how others lead to achieve results
- The ability to apply leadership skills and practices to an important project in their own work settings
- Access to an expanding network of health-care leaders
- Enhance the knowledge and skills of individual leaders
- Advance a priority project while strengthening change-leadership skills
Dorothy Wylie Health Leaders Institute highlights
- 31 institutes
- 40 guest faculty
- 100 organizational bursaries awarded
- 26 student fellowships provided
- 2,687 participants
- 1,234 projects