The exhibit fair will be at the Saint John Trade and Convention Centre. The following events will take place in or near the exhibit hall:
- Opening reception, Monday, June 20
- Tuesday and Wednesday lunches, June 21 and 22
- Four networking breaks, June 21 and 22
- Innovation stations (poster presentations)
Exhibitors will have numerous opportunities to showcase their services, information and products, and mingle with delegates in a relaxed environment.
Exhibitor information and fees
Exhibit booth: $1,350 + applicable taxes*
*Fees do not include access to convention sessions.
Exhibit upgrade: $400 (per registrant) + applicable taxes
Offers additionally full access to the convention — including the convention launch with Tim Porter-O’Grady; opening keynote speaker and opening ceremony; all sessions and keynote addresses; and the closing keynote by Jann Arden — for up to two registered exhibit staff. Registration forms will need to be completed for each registrant.
Exhibit space includes
- 8’ × 8’ booth with a 6’ draped table
- 8’ draping on back walls and 3’ on side walls
- Two chairs (two exhibit staff maximum per booth)
- Listing on CNA’s convention website and in exhibitor guide
Exhibitors are responsible for ensuring that booths are staffed during the following events:
Monday, June 20
Opening reception: 19:30-21:30
Tuesday, June 21
Two networking breaks: 10:15-10:45 and 15:00-15:30
Networking lunch: 12:00-13:30
Wednesday, June 22
Two networking breaks: 10:15-10:45 and 14:45-15:15
Networking lunch: 12:00-13:15
Note: Times are subject to change. See the convention program on site for official hours.
How to return your completed application form(s):
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Fax: (613) 237-3520
- Regular mail:
Canadian Nurses Association
Ottawa, ON K2P 1E2
Exhibit Application form [PDF, 46.2 KB]