CNA works with over 139,000 registered nurses (RNs) and nurse practitioners (NPs) across Canada to bring essential and meaningful change to health care and nursing in the country.
CNA brings you the latest knowledge
CNA makes it easy to stay up to date with nursing specialties, current practices, ethics and public policy. Joining CNA gives you access to:
- Canadian Nurse
- The opportunity to be a voting delegate at CNA’s annual meeting of members
- More than 100 nursing publications, including toolkits and other specialized documents
- The Code of Ethics for Registered Nurses, CNA’s most popular practice resource
- Online resources to improve patient health outcomes
- More than 140 continuing education modules and thousands of e-books
- Reports and position statements on current issues
- Bringing the Code of Ethics to Life learning modules to help you practice ethical nursing
CNA helps you achieve your goals
CNA’s professional development programs and events provide valuable opportunities to advance your nursing career and to network with other nursing professionals.
CNA connects you to exclusive savings from national service providers
Discounted membership with CAA (Canadian Automobile Association)
JOIN / RENEW NOW!