Canadian Nurses Association members can enjoy preferred rates on car, home, condo and tenant insurance through the TD Insurance Meloche Monnex Program
Registered nurses and nurse practitioners:
As a trusted partner, the TD Insurance Meloche Monnex Program is dedicated to helping CNA members get access to preferred insurance rates. These preferred rates are available on car, home, condo and tenant coverage. TD Insurance is the leading direct response insurance group in Canada†, offering quality insurance products for over 65 years. From getting a quote to filing a claim, their knowledgeable advisors will help you find options that are right for you.
Here are a few ways your savings can add up:
- Bundling your car and home, condo or tenant insurance together
- Insuring more than one vehicle, or including a motorcycle, ATV, or snowmobile
- Owning a hybrid or electric vehicle recognized by the Insurance Bureau of Canada
- Having a connected burglar or fire alarm
- Living in a newly built home
- Your home is free of a mortgage or secured line of credit
Feel confident your coverage fits your needs.
To access this member benefit ‘sign in’ to your profile or ‘join CNA’
†Ranks based on data available from OSFI, Insurers, Insurance Bureau of Canada, and Provincial Regulators, as at December 31, 2017.
Licensed/registered practical nurses and registered psychiatric nurses: Please note the home and auto insurance discounts are not yet available from TD Insurance. The company is reviewing options for future offers for you. Please contact TD Insurance for further information.