We are always seeking ways to improve the certification program and will continue to make changes. If you have any feedback, please do not hesitate to send us an e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
We conducted a survey to hear directly from the 3,041 nurses who applied in 2016. Their feedback on our new processes was invaluable and led us to make the following enhancements:
- Revamped website with improved navigation was launched January 2017
- Exam results will now be e-mailed within three weeks of the end of the exam window
- New platform for practice questions is coming fall 2017
- Simplified tracking of continuous learning hours
- Actively working with Pearson VUE to improve CBT venues and locations
It was a great year for the CNA Certification Program. Highlights included:
- New members joined the CNA certification team
- CNA certification celebrated 25 years!
- 3,041 applied to be certified or re-certified
- 17,515 [PDF, 69.9 KB] certified nurses across Canada
- Certification went paperless, meaning more flexibility for you!
- Applications went online and can now be accessed by logging into your NurseONE.ca account
- Exams went online and are now delivered through computer-based testing (CBT) by Pearson VUE, giving you two 15-day exam-writing window each year (as opposed to one yearly exam day)
- Website and application system improvements