Thank you for your interest in the CNA Certification Program!
Please to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-361-8404 (ext. 462) for any of the following.
If you have questions about your certification, such as how to:
- Update your contact information
- Replace your certification pin
- Obtain promotional material such as posters for the exams
- Ask CNA to send a letter to your employer to acknowledge your certification
- Ask CNA to send a letter to your university to obtain credit for your certification
Or if you want to get involved in certification, such as how to:
- Become a mentor. Help your colleagues prepare for the certification challenge! You can be a listed mentor for your specialty.
- Become one of our Certification Discovery Week ambassadors to help us promote the value of being certified. Our Discovery Week is an annual event, held every year at the end of January. We’ll send you everything you need to promote certification in your organization or at professional development activities.
- Participate in exam development. Join your colleagues from across the country to help create new certification exams and shape the future of your specialty. We will keep your name and contact information on a recruitment list. The exam development process is highly rigorous and CNA, in collaboration with the relevant national specialty association, is responsible for the recruitment of participants. If you’re interested, you can start by reading our detailed terms of reference for developing the exam competencies, writing exam questions, and validating the exam.