CNA is the national and global professional voice of Canadian nursing, representing 135,000 nurses in all 13 jurisdictions across Canada.
CNA’s members include:
- to advance nursing excellence and positive health outcomes in the public interest;
- to promote profession-led regulation in the public interest;
- to act in the public interest for Canadian nursing and nurses, providing national and international leadership in nursing and health; and
- to advocate in the public interest for a publicly funded, not-for-profit health system.
In pursuit of the vision and mission, CNA has established the following goals:
- To promote and enhance the role of nurses to strengthen nursing and the Canadian health system.
- To shape and advocate for healthy public policy provincially/territorially, nationally and internationally.
- To advance nursing leadership for nursing and for health.
- To broadly engage nurses in advancing nursing and health.
Bylaws [PDF, 428.5 KB]
CNA consolidated financial statements 2018 [PDF, 744.9 KB]
2018 Annual Report [PDF, 2.5 MB]
Winter 2020 newsletter, CNA Today [PDF, 1.2 MB]