CNA is the national and global professional voice of Canadian nursing. We represent registered nurses, nurse practitioners, licensed and registered practical nurses, registered psychiatric nurses and retired nurses across all 13 provinces and territories.
CNA’s members include:
- to advance nursing excellence and positive health outcomes in the public interest;
- to promote profession-led regulation in the public interest;
- to act in the public interest for Canadian nursing and nurses, providing national and international leadership in nursing and health; and
- to advocate in the public interest for a publicly funded, not-for-profit health system.
In pursuit of the vision and mission, CNA has established the following goals:
- To promote and enhance the role of nurses to strengthen nursing and the Canadian health system.
- To shape and advocate for healthy public policy provincially/territorially, nationally and internationally.
- To advance nursing leadership for nursing and for health.
- To broadly engage nurses in advancing nursing and health.
Bylaws [PDF, 428.5 KB]
CNA financial statements 2019 [PDF, 700.4 KB]
2019 Annual Report [PDF, 3.2 MB]