National Nursing Week is the annual celebration of the nursing profession and an opportunity to recognize all nurses from all sectors of the health system.
This campaign is aimed at the public and gives them a chance to tell a nurse or a group of nurses how much they are appreciated for their work. Members of the public can simply thank a nurse, or tell a story about an experience they had with a nurse that helped them or a family member in their time of need.
Is there a nurse you want to give a shout out to? How has a nurse made an impact in your life? Tell us about your experience and how a nurse was there for you.
Share your message, photo* and video using the hashtag: #HeyNurse on social media (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram).
The #HeyNurse campaign was led by the Registered Nurses’ Association of Ontario and is a collaboration of the following organizations:
- Alberta Association of Nurses
- Association of Regulated Nurses of Manitoba
- Canadian Nurses Association
- Nurses and Nurse Practitioners of British Columbia
- Registered Nurses’ Association of Ontario
- Registered Practical Nurses Association of Ontario (WeRPN)