Our annual meeting of members was held on Saturday, June 1, at the Morris J. Wosk Centre for Dialogue, Simon Fraser University in Vancouver, B.C. Thanks to all those who attended in person and online. Some highlights:
- Members of the board of directors were elected to represent British Columbia, Saskatchewan, New Brunswick, Ontario, Quebec, students and specialty nursing. Read more.
- President Claire Betker and CEO Mike Villeneuve shared updates on CNA’s activities and achievements. Watch their presentation at 1:45:55 and check out the 2018 annual report [PDF, 2.5 MB].
- Nurses and Nurse Practitioners of British Columbia participated in and voted at their first CNA annual meeting. Watch the celebration at 2:45:33.
- CNA scholar-in-residence Joan Almost presented her research on intra-professional collaboration. Watch the presentation at 2:53:45. Email your ideas and questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Marketing firm Venture Communications shared the work it is doing on CNA’s brand strategy and governance model. Watch the presentation at 3:35:14. Email your ideas and questions to email@example.com.
- Six resolutions [PDF, 331.4 KB] were approved for consideration by CNA’s board of directors. The resolutions, which will help inform CNA’s future policy and program work, were shared as information to the members.
- Interested in the entire meeting? You can watch the full day via a webcast recording.