Our annual meeting of members will be held on Saturday, June 1, 2019, 08:30-16:30, at the Morris J. Wosk Centre for Dialogue, Simon Fraser University, 580 West Hastings St., in Vancouver, B.C. (enter via Seymour Street courtyard entrance). Join us to:
- Engage with CNA’s leaders
- Raise issues and talk about what matters to you
- Network with peers
- Learn about CNA’s activities and achievements in 2019
- Hear about changes coming to CNA
Register now. For more information, please contact Nada Hammude, governance and leadership coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Unable to attend? Watch via:
View the agenda and access all the documents you’ll need to follow along, whether you’re doing so in person or online.
Where to stay
Hotel rooms in Vancouver are in extremely high demand during the time of CNA’s annual meeting of members. We have negotiated favourable room rates with hotels close to the venues for CNA’s meetings and events. These rates are available throughout the week for those staying for the Women Deliver conference. We encourage you to book your rooms right away — they are going fast!
- Exchange Hotel (475 Howe St., 1-604-632-3015)
- Our group room rate: CA $329/night
- Booking deadline: April 30, 2019
- To reserve: Guests may make reservations by email at email@example.com or by phone at 604-563-4693 using the block code CANA0519
- Georgian Court Hotel (773 Beatty St., 1-604-609-2207)
- Our group room rate: CA $399/night
- Booking deadline: April 1, 2019
- To reserve: Email the reservations team – firstname.lastname@example.org – and quote group name Canadian Nurses AGM & Global Nursing Think Tank. Or contact the hotel directly at 604-682-5555 or 800-663-1155, ask for in-house reservations and quote the group name.