Our annual meeting of members will be held on Monday, June 18, 08:30-17:00, at the Shaw Centre in Ottawa, Ontario. Join us to:
- Engage with CNA’s leaders
- Raise issues and talk about what matters to you
- Network with peers
- Learn about CNA’s activities and achievements in 2017
- Hear about changes coming to CNA
Detailed agenda coming soon.
Proposed membership expansion
CNA is pursuing a plan to expand its membership beyond RNs and NPs by inviting licensed/registered practical nurses (LPNs/RPNs) and registered psychiatric nurses (RPNs) to be members of the association.
The proposal was considered, discussed and debated at the November 2017 board meeting. The board unanimously approved a motion to bring forward a proposed bylaw amendment to enact this landmark change to voting delegates at the June 18 annual meeting of members.
How can you learn more about the proposed change, its context and the decision that lies ahead?
Read the following background:
Attend an upcoming webinar, where we’ll outline the proposed membership changes:
- May 15, 2018 – 3:30-4:30 ET (English)
- May 17, 2018 – 12:30-13:30 ET (English)
- May 18, 2018 – 12:00-13:00 ET (French)
Instructions and accompanying documents will be posted on this page before the webinars.