Let’s get you started…
Sign in to the CNA online community using your CNA account username and password.
If you aren’t sure if you have a CNA account, try using your email address to reset your password. If an account exists, an email with instructions for resetting your password will be generated and you’ll be able to sign in to the CNA community.
Once you’re signed in, you can…
- Update your profile: Select your profile link in the top menu to add or change your profile photo, edit your bio, and select the information you want to share with the community.
- Browse your community library: In the CNA community library you’ll find documents, videos, and other resources posted by community members and the team at CNA.
- Post a discussion or question: Do you have a question you’d like to ask your fellow colleagues? Or perhaps have an interesting topic that you would like opinions on? Share them in the discussion forum.
- Update your messaging preferences: If at any time you would like to change your messaging preferences, or if you’d like to opt out of receiving emails, view your profile and select My Settings, Community Notifications, to see your options:
- Real-Time: instant email each time a discussion item is posted in the selected community. This option is good for when you want to be the first to know about conversations that are happening.
- Daily Digest: once per day from one community. This gives you a summary of the conversations from the previous day. This is a good option for those who want to stay in the know but limit the number of emails you receive.
- Daily Consolidated Digest: one email each day with discussions from multiple communities. This option is for those of you that want to stay in the know but limit the number of emails you receive from the community.
- Weekly Consolidated Digest: one email each week with discussions from multiple communities. This option is for those of you that want to stay in the know but limit the number of emails you receive from the community.
We are eager to see how the CNA community supports you in your everyday practice. As a CNA member, you will be automatically enrolled in the online community. We thank you for your ongoing commitment and dedication to the work you do.