We invite you and your family to recognize nurses for all their hard work in responding to COVID-19. Join and share our Thank a Nurse campaign!
- First, hand-write a thank-you note or draw a picture. It’s a great activity for kids! You can use our “thank you nurses” template (available as a PDF [PDF, 643.5 KB] or JPG [JPG, 144.6 KB]) to help get you started. You can also just use a blank sheet of paper.
- Next, share your message or picture by emailing a good quality image to firstname.lastname@example.org or by posting it on social media.
- If you email it to us, we’ll post it for you on our social media accounts.
- If you post it on social media, be sure to tag us so we can share your creation! Facebook @CNA.AIIC, Twitter @canadanurses, and Instagram @canadanurses. Also, please use the hashtags #ThankYouNurses #YearoftheNurseandMidwife #FlattenTheCurve.
- Finally, if you see someone else’s thank-you message or drawing, be sure to share it!
Nurses across Canada will see your messages and be moved by the outpouring of support. Thank a nurse today — they deserve it!
Canada’s #nurses really appreciated the abundance of #ThankYouNurses notes and beautiful artwork. Access the album!