Certification now online!
Learn more / Apply now!
As a certified RN you are…
- Recognized nationally for your practice excellence and commitment to lifelong learning
- Valued by many employers, because your certification demonstrates specialized knowledge
- Recognized for your clear commitment to lifelong learning
- Viewed as having enhanced professional credibility, because your certification shows you Care to Be the Best!
Deadlines and important dates
- August 8, 2016 — Deadline for online applications for initial certification and renewal by exam
- September 19 to October 7, 2016 — Exam writing window
- November 30, 2016 — Deadline for online applications for renewals by continuous learning
Did you forget to renew your certification in 2015? Contact the certification team to learn about your options. You can e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call toll-free at 1-800-361-8404 between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. ET.
NEW in the May issue of Canadian Nurse:
- New to the job: Advice from new RNs, nurse leaders and readers on making the adjustment
- Meet Paisly Symenuk, a nursing student taking on global health issues
- A journey of reconciliation: Students organize an Orange Shirt Day event to raise awareness of the legacy of the residential school experience
- Cardiology and oncology care providers join forces