As part of our ongoing service we are performing website maintenance between June 30th 10pm and July 1st 1am (EDT). During this time, access to any of CNA’s websites will be unavailable. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Certification now online!
Learn more / Apply now!
As a certified RN you are…
- Recognized nationally for your practice excellence and commitment to lifelong learning
- Valued by many employers, because your certification demonstrates specialized knowledge
- Recognized for your clear commitment to lifelong learning
- Viewed as having enhanced professional credibility, because your certification shows you Care to Be the Best!
Deadlines and important dates
- August 8, 2016 — Deadline for online applications for initial certification and renewal by exam
- September 19 to October 7, 2016 — Exam writing window
- November 30, 2016 — Deadline for online applications for renewals by continuous learning
Did you forget to renew your certification in 2015? Contact the certification team to learn about your options. You can e-mail us at email@example.com or call toll-free at 1-800-361-8404 between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. ET.
In the June issue of Canadian Nurse:
- Peer-Reviewed Research: Comparing personal health practices of individuals with mental illness with those of the general Canadian population
- Nurses to Know Jeanne Sarson and Linda MacDonald on their campaign to have non-state torture recognized as a human rights violation and a crime
- Ask an Expert: What you need to know about Zika virus
- Announcing the recipients of the Order of Merit Awards and the Jeanne Mance Award
- Bill Jeffery on the lack of progress made on reducing sodium in our food