Certification now online!
Learn more / Apply now!
As a certified RN you are…
- Recognized nationally for your practice excellence and commitment to lifelong learning
- Valued by many employers, because your certification demonstrates specialized knowledge
- Recognized for your clear commitment to lifelong learning
- Viewed as having enhanced professional credibility, because your certification shows you Care to Be the Best!
- November 30, 2016 — Deadline for online applications for renewals by continuous learning
The April 11 to August 8 application period to write the 2016 exams is now closed.
Did you forget to renew your certification in 2015? Contact the certification team to learn about your options. You can e-mail us at email@example.com or call toll-free at 1-800-361-8404 between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. ET.
In the June issue of Canadian Nurse:
- Peer-Reviewed Research: Comparing personal health practices of individuals with mental illness with those of the general Canadian population
- Nurses to Know Jeanne Sarson and Linda MacDonald on their campaign to have non-state torture recognized as a human rights violation and a crime
- Ask an Expert: What you need to know about Zika virus
- Announcing the recipients of the Order of Merit Awards and the Jeanne Mance Award
- Bill Jeffery on the lack of progress made on reducing sodium in our food